Travel Agent Login
Free Baggage Allowance Gulf to India 30 Kgs.Reach Us.... 24x7 at our Call Center +91-44-30012001 or 044 24301930
Assistance for Persons with Reduced Mobility
UAE Visa Services
We take away the hassle of tedious visa application procedures for customers who wish to visit the UAE with Air India Express Visa Application Processing service, saving time and providing peace of mind to the traveller. Please read the following clauses and proceed further.
VISITOR’S DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Visitor’s passport copy is required. The copy should be clear and in color. The following details should be clearly mentioned:
• Full name (Given Name, Surname , Father’s Name)
• Date of birth
• Place of birth
• Passport number
• Date of issue
• Date of expiry
• Father’s name / Legal guardian’s name
• Mother’s name
• Passport must be valid for a minimum of six months from the date of application.
• Any other document/details as required by the U.A.E Immigration office
Age Limit for Females:
30 – 63 year old females can travel alone.
12 – 29 year old females should travel with Parents or Husband.
0 – 11 year old girls can only travel with mother/father.
Age Limits for Male:
19 – 68 year old male can travel alone.
0 – 18 year old male should be accompanied by parent.
U.A.E visa requires 3-6 working days for processing.
PHOTOGRAPH & PASSPORT
• One clear passport size color photograph with white background. • First and last page of passport copy in JPEG format required for UAE Visa. JPEG file should be less than 1MB. • The photograph should have a clear visibility of the face of the applicant. • Following supporting documents may be required: Proof of relation – copy of Marriage / Birth certificate, translated to English or Arabic and attested from Ministry of UAE.
Complete the online application form with accurate details.
Note: Additional documents may be required by the UAE Immigration Authorities which will be communicated to you, through the email ID provided by you.
Terms & Conditions
• Visa assistance is available only to visitors flying on Air India Express. No other airline bookings will be accepted.
• This service is available only for Indian passport holder.
• Visa eligibility is applicable only after Air India express ticket is issued.
• Air India Express will not be responsible for any rejection or delay of the visa application by the UAE Immigration Authority.
• There is no refund of visa fee in case of inability to use the visa for any reason.
• Visitor must enter into the UAE within 60 days of the visa issue date.
• For any reason, if the ticket is fully or partly not utilized, no refund will be provided.
• Visitors must not board the flight until the visa is approved and must carry copy of the visa.
• Air India Express will not be responsible for any fines or penalties that may be imposed on the visitor by the UAE Immigration Authority.
• Only single entry is allowed. Once the visitor departs from UAE, the visa will be automatically cancelled.
• The bearer of the Visit Visa is not allowed to work in the UAE.
• During or after the visa processing, should there be any cancellation request, the cost of the visa will not be refunded.
• Visa approval is at the sole discretion of the Immigration Officials. In case a visa is rejected, the visa fees are non-refundable.
Visas issued through the Air India Express site are being routed for issuance through their representative Agency in the UAE. Air India Express will not be responsible or involved in any service deliveries.Kindly contact
for any queries related to Visa Applications/Issuance.
I / We request Air India Express through its representative agent to sponsor the UAE visa as per the application submitted. I hereby take full responsibility of my/our stay in the UAE. In the event that me/us do not leave the UAE within the permitted period, I authorize Air India Express representative agent and accept to take legal action to rectify the situation. I/we also take full responsibility to pay all fines imposed by the Immigration Authority and Air India Express representative agent authorities for any violation whatsoever. In the event of default to the above conditions.
Applying from UAE
Apply Visa from U.A.E
Air India Express will assist for residence in the UAE to apply for visas for family, relatives or friends
To apply visa from U.A.E you need to visit Air India Express Dedicated Offices.
Lists of offices are mention below.
1. Location: Sharjah - Air India Express Dedicated Office
Phone No: + 971 6 597 0303
Fax No: + 971 6 597 0330
2. Location: Dubai - Air India Express Dedicated Office
Phone No: + 971 4 221 6789
Fax No: + 971 4 221 7765
3. Location: Abu Dhabi - Air India Express Dedicated Office
Phone No: + 971 2 631 3789
Fax No: + 971 2 631 4743
4. Location: Al Ain - Air India Express Dedicated Office
Phone No: + 971 3 766 4789
Fax No: + 971 3 766 5789
5. Location: Ajman - Air India Express Dedicated Office
Phone No: + 971 6 744 2789
Fax No: + 971 6 744 2678
6. Location: R.A.K - Air India Express Dedicated Office
Phone No: + 971 7 222 1789
Fax No: + 971 7 222 1789
7. Location: Fujairah - Air India Express Dedicated Office
Phone No: + 971 9 223 1989
Fax No: + 971 9 223 1990
Applying from India
Air India Express extend visa assistance services for visitors from India.
Express Visa working hours as follows,
Mon to Friday - 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM
Saturday - 09:30 AM to 03:00 PM
Sunday - Holiday
Toll Free No. 1800 10 38 938
To apply online, please click on Agree and continue.
Terms & Conditions
IT Department, Mumbai
Assistance for Differently Abled Passengers
What should I do if I need special assistance?
Should you require any special services while you travel with Air India Express please call our Reservation Offices and inform our staff of your requirements and they will do their best to accommodate your needs.
What is Air India Express's policy regarding unaccompanied young passengers?
Air India Express will accept unaccompanied children between 5 years and 16 years of age.Kindly contact the nearest Air India Express City Office to make a reservation for an unaccompanied Minor.
What are the regulations for expectant mothers traveling on Air India Express?
Expectant mothers may travel up to and including the 27 weeks of their pregnancy, and will be accepted between 28 to 35 weeks if they are in possession of a doctor's certificate confirming the stage of their pregnancy and stating that they are fit to fly. Expectant mothers above their 36 weeks will not be allowed to fly on Air India Express.
Can I request for special assistance for disabled passengers?
Upon reservation we will make every effort to ensure that any special services you may require are provided to you.
Can I book for a wheelchair in advance?
Yes, wheelchair can be booked in advance.
How do I make a request for specific seats?
Specific seats can be reserved in advance either at the time of booking or even after having made a booking at no extra cost.In case of seats not reserved in advance, the earlier you check-in, the better chances you have to request for your preferred seat.
Important Notice for Passengers
Our Contact Centre located in Chennai is temporarily unserviceable due to incessant heavy rains.
We are working towards providing our passengers with an alternate telephone number.
Please view our website for further updates regarding rescheduling/cancellation or contact the nearest Air India Express office or authorised Travel Agent.
Inconvenience caused is regretted.
# IX682 MAA/TRZ/SIN AND IX681 SIN/TRZ/MAA OF 04 DEC 2015 STANDS CANCELLED
# IX 343 CCJ DXB 4th Dec will depart as IX 3433 5th Dec CCJ DXB Dep 0130 Arr 0410
# IX 344 DXB CCJ 5th Dec will depart Dep 0510 Arr 1025